Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Simple Joys

I know I don't usually blog about stuff other than my crafts and projects but while browsing through folders and folders of photos to choose for this year's appreciation wreath I couldn't help get nostalgic and even teary-eyed as I somehow re-lived the year through our photos.
 
This may sound so cliche but I'll still say it, time flies unbelievably fast. How can the year be almost over when the Christmas-themed throw pillows borrowed from Mama last year, I thoughtlessly only now realize, remain unreturned and are actually still on display. But what can I say, it has been a wonderful year. We had a couple of bumps but we definitely still consider ourselves incredibly blessed that deciding on which photos to include for this year's appreciation wreath is a challenge. There are so many things to be gratefull for.
I, therefore, thought of sharing now and then some of what I consider the little joys of my life.
 
And I'll start with this...
 
 
Watching my boys as they sleep

 

No comments:

Post a Comment