Here's the latest project that I have completed at Saint Michael's Playhouse.
Teacher Josie initially asked me to make a stuffed piglet but the pattern wasn't available. I started with a huge spool of beige yarn but because the bunny measurements are quite larger than expected I ran out of yarn (again). That explains the darker yarn color at the hind legs. Anyway, I'm so proud of how this project turned out! I also didn't expect the process to be easy. Surprisingly, it is! You basically, start with a square piece that you sew, tie stuff and from for resemble a bunny.
This reminds me...will have make a leftie tutorial on the knit and purl stitch on one of my next posts.