Saturday, March 16, 2013

How to Wash Dishes and Save Water at the Same Time

One of the things I remember most about Lola Neneng, my paternal grandmother, was how she would teach me how to wash the dishes the proper way. She was a principal and supervisor of the home-economics department of a university in our province and was really very strict when it came to anything related to housekeeping matters. I will not deny that as a child, I often felt tormented whenever she would literally hover over and supervise each move I made as I washed and cleaned each tableware item.

An article that I wrote for Yahoo! She is, kind of my little way, of giving tribute to my grandmother for her patience and persistence in teaching us everything that she knows.

Lola,I tweaked your technique a little! I really think more water is saved by NOT filling the tub or basin with water :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment