Thursday, February 14, 2013

Top 5 Kilig Movies of All Time

I am reminded of a flickr friend's picture post of a DVD cover of her favorite romantic movie years ago, hence this blog post...and yes, also because it is Valentine's day. 
Well, sappy, melodramatic, tear jerkers aren't exactly my kind of thing (sorry, The Notebook fans out there!) but feel-good, kilig-to-the-bones romantic movies are a different story. Here's a list of my top 5 favorites. I literally can watch them over and over! 
 
5. Mirror Has Two Faces  
Gregory Larkin's (Jeff Bridge) awkward and dorky character is simply adorable. In real life though, I don't think WE would ever make it as a couple... 

4: You've Got Mail
No one can deny the chemistry between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. And who wouldn't fall in love with Kathleen Kelly's quirky, good natured  and witty character?      

 
3: Sleepless in Seattle
Again, great chemistry, great plot...sigh 


2: Sabrina
It's a close tie between the original 1954 film and the 1995 remake. Audrey Hepburn, however, slightly wins over Harrison Ford.


 
1. Bed of Roses
Alright, you may not agree with me on this one but hey, it's my blog! I really don't know why but I get mushy over the scene where Lewis (Christian Slater) makes breakfast...and who also wouldn't love having an apartment filled with roses? 




No comments:

Post a Comment