Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Head Paper Mache

About two weeks ago the neighbors have started decorating their homes for our village's trick or treat and for the first time Alonzo got all interested in Halloween. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get him involved in some of my craft projects.   

 
This Halloween project is courtesy of my good, old friend, Martha Stewart (ehem). I have had (thanks to Ondoy) a copy of one of her Halloween edition Living magazine (I had it since college!) and this paper mache pumpkin is one that I really love. The instructions are basically the same as steps 1 to 2 used for the Easter eggshell hats which I did before. Use orange papel de Hapon to save you the extra step of having to paint them.  
 
 
Cut a piece of green paper to form the stem and with a sharp knife cut out the mouth and other details.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment