Friday, August 17, 2012

Styrofoam Stamped T-shirts

My toddler is going through a phase. 
He refuses to wear anything colored or anything that does not resemble his pambahay clothes. And when I say "pambahay" I mean his ratty, deformed, food-stained sandos and t-shirts! 
It has been extremely hard to convince him to wear his more decent looking "going out clothes". 

So when Mima went on a divi trip a few days ago and purchased several sandos and plain white t-shirts for the little guy I thought of making more of the stenciled t-shirt designs I made for him before but later decided to experiment with some styro stamping techniques.

Here's what I came up with:



For this project you'll need a piece of styrofoam, fabric paint and a plain white shirt. For instructions on how to make one check out Yahoo! She. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment