Saturday, May 12, 2012

Simple Sewing Projects

As you might have noticed (or not), I've been "away" for a while. I never left but I was quite busy. Anyway, hubby and I were able to manage to make a spontaneous trip to
Divisoria (during his lunch break) the other day. Our intention was to window shop for sewing machines. I know Singer has a main store along Abad Santos Street -- a jeepney ride away.

We didn't realize, however, and as you might already know, that Divi isn't exactly the best place to be during high noon! Needless to say, as soon as we got off the jeep we wanted to run towards the nearest air conditioned shelter! We found ourselves inside 169 store (or was it 999?) and ended up purchasing random stuff (an umbrella, cheap nail polish, sando and shorts set for Alonzo).

Anyway, here are 2 sewing projects that you might want to check out. These are super simple that you should give them a try. I promise, you won't even need a sewing machine for these!  

How to turn a skirt into a top
How to make a shrug in 30 minutes or less

No comments:

Post a Comment