Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Knitted Finger Puppet and St. Michael's Palyhouse

It was Alonzo's last day at St. Michael's Playhouse last Saturday.
We've been on the parent-child program since June last year and
hubby and I decided that we'll be taking a temporary break this summer. We'll be back on June.

Anyway, as a parting gift Alonzo received this hand made, knitted finger puppet from teacher Josie.
S-U-P-E-R  C-U-T-E!


I have to admit that I am a frustrated knitter
(and crocheter, for that matter). 
I can only knit long strands, as in a scarf and can hardly crochet if my life depended on it. 
Anyway,  St. Michael's Playhouse will be having a basic crochet,  doll-making and moving storybook workshop for adults and other fun activities for the kids this summer.

Check it out!



2 comments: