Saturday, February 23, 2013

DIY No-Sew Bow Tie

The idea for this bow project is reminiscent of the kind we used to make in grade school. My classmates and I used to make these and attached them on to hair clips or headbands. This time though I used them as a bow tie for Alonzo.   
 

 Don't you think that the little guy is looking pretty dapper?  I was really loving how it has turned out and also came up with the idea of attaching it to a slim belt.
 
 
 You'll be amazed how this no-sew project will only take a few minutes of your time. Best of all, you probably already have all the materials needed for it -- it won't cost you a thing!
 
For materials and instructions please check out Yahoo! She.
 
Thanks for agreeing to model the belt for me, Miss Richel!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment